News & Information | Teachers | Courses | Documents | Study Guides | Links | Gallery
News & Information
- Uniforms are sold in the Main Office (101) year round.
- Shirt – $8
- Shorts – $7
- Lock – $9
- Heart Monitors are used in all PE classes.
- Students will need to purchase straps for their monitors which will be used throughout the school year. The cost is $6.00; they may be paid for in Office 101 and picked up in P.E. with the receipt.
- It is the responsibility of each student, during their PE swimming unit, to bring their own swimsuit. Towels will be provided through a towel service. Swimsuit guidelines are as follows:
- Girls’ suits – dark colors – one piece, ½ inch wide shoulder straps, supportive, and fitted. No decorative holes or “see through” material.
- Boys’ suits – Boxer style suit with draw-string and mesh inner lining.
- Students should carry suits in a plastic non-drip bag. Suits should be rinsed after class with
- water. Lockers do not provide enough air circulation to dry swim suits; bacteria growth can occur.
- Therefore, it is advised that suits should be taken home daily and air dried or placed in the dryer
- at home. Adhering to these guidelines will assure a smooth transition to students wearing their
- own suits in PE.
- Zero Make-ups
- Any student wishing to make up points lost in class may attend make-ups held before school.
- Morning sessions are held Tuesday* thru Friday and begin promptly at 7:30 a.m. Students arriving after 7:30 a.m. will be asked to return on another date.
- *No make-up sessions are held on Late Start days.
Department Phone (Boys): 847-755-3776
Department Phone (Girls): 847-755-3778
Department Chair Phone: 224-653-3369
(Click on clock to view teacher schedule.)
American Red Cross Lifeguarding Manual